Thursday, October 21, 2010

the language barrier...

Hello!
Good Afternoon!
It is 5pm here, and I spent the whole day pretty much getting pampered I guess you could call it?
In italy the salons are much different then in Canada you have like 5 people doing your hair. Got my hair straightened, and trimmed and everything, so that my hair dresser michelle doesn't have such a disgusting task to deal with when i get home :) (wind damage)
Italy is actually quite chilly right now
I am going on a bike tour with daddy tomorrow!
Kerry- If i could eat gelato I would (dad and mom making up for me)- and oatmeal chocolate chip and raisin bran muffins :)
Aunt Karie- I am glad that everyone is busy with stuff!
Happy 13th bday shout-out to greg and elissa!
miss you two!
lynn- Take pictures of yourself please! I am sad i won't be there for the lil one to be born.
The last sail was rough.
I was helming (steering) on a rough night i was harnist in but like there was 10 feet waves.
Its cool when you not working, if you just at the door watching, or you aren't on galley and you are trying to juggle plates and hold on the the hand ropes at the same time!
anyways its dinner time here!
Have a great day!
lots of love

jane

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janer - I want to see that hair - it really must be quite a chore to keep it where you can actually put a comb through it. Sun today but still very cool with a cold north wind.
    Congratulations to Dad and his partners - BrandHeallth for winning the business excellence award last night - Employer of the Year. Good picture in the Examiner of Mike accepting the award. Hope Mom and Dad are having the greatest time.
    Love you - have fun - stay safe. Love Grandma Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janer

    I know you must be in Morocco by now - ready to ride a camel? I'd love to see that. Have fun and write when you can. Stay safe - love you.
    Grandma Pat XX 00

    ReplyDelete