Thursday, September 23, 2010


Hello Everyone!
Leaving tomorrow morning around 9am which is 2am your time.
It has been so much fun!
We had a delay for a day due to strikes regarding pensions and the locks are closed.
So we have been here an extra night.
Today I went the sweetest aquarium I have ever been to since marine land!
I have ate a lot (going to come back not so tiny) Everything’s expensive!
Spent a lot of Euro’s on food! Bought a lot of groceries.
Saw JUNO beach, and Mount Saint Michelle Abby and a couple other places
I am trying to remember all the stuff I did!
Ate a lot! Had a nut scare but I am okay and besides that its been relaxing.
Running in the morning around the old city.
I am going to for the world best hot chocolate right now
I will see you in Portugal!
Love you a lot


JANE xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane,
    Just read your newest Blog before you left for Portugal. Hope the seas are calmer this time.Sorry to hear about the nut thing. Hope you don't experience that again!We went to Toronto yesterday and gave Lynn a break since Paul L. had to work all week-end. Andrew talks alot about Jane on a big boat.{ If he only knew how big it is!}Hope to hear from you soon in Portugal. Love you lots, Grandma Joan XX OO.

    ReplyDelete