Monday, September 6, 2010

The Journey Begins!

Good Morning all!
It is about 10am Amsterdam time and around 4am Canada time.
Our first flight was alright. Neither of us (dad and I) were very comfortable.
I fell asleep before we had even taken off which has never happened before.
I guess I was pretty tired. Saying goodbye to mommy and nora was sad and difficult. I ended up tearing up as i was going through security, but enough with the tears. When I went to go through security did the whole checking ours bags, shoes, and us ect. One of my bags was searched, go figure its me! Anyways they found a pair of kids scissors in my pencil case mom had packed me. I was like great... So thanks mommy :) I didn't even know where the pencil case was. hah!  Once we arrived in Amsterdam I was wiped. I went to sit on a couch thing and passed out for like 2 hours. I also had to purchase a new cord to connect my camera to my computer. (yes everyone jane the brilliant packer did not pack one of the most important items..) I got one though! We are now currently waiting to be called to board. It's about a 2 hour flight. Reminds me of flying to PEI :) However time to turn the electronics off, and get some more sleep on the plane!
See you all in Norway ;)

Lots of love JANE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment