Monday, September 6, 2010

My first glimpse of the sorlandet!

Good Evening!
Afternoon to you.
After arriving at the hotel we headed out to see how far the boat was from our hotel.
Surprisingly its like 2 mins. :) Its such a beautiful ship from a far! Can't wait to see it up close tomorrow!
I am getting more and more anxious but also at the same time I am extremely scared and nervous!
I don't know if its nerves, or just the long travel, but I haven't been feeling good at all today.
Hopefully i feel better tomorrow.
I forgot a couple things at home that mommy is shipping down to daddy's hotel. My teddy bear! Yes as much as you might think thats childish I need at least one of them!
Daddy and I are going to watch something now.
Bed time soon
Night!

Oh! One funny thing that happened.
We have like 2 laptops here blackberries iPhones, ipods ect.
and cords up everywhere cause its Europe plugs are so annoying!
Anyways I noticed this weird smell coming from the desk, I look over the adapter is smoking and hissing at me. We put it out on the balcony ! lol!

anyways night!

No comments:

Post a Comment