Saturday, September 4, 2010

Last good byes.

Good afternoon everyone!
Yesterday was a great day but also was way to sad!
woke up and then headed into Lakefield to have breakfast with my best friend Kelsey
Went to Hamlins like usual got the good morning special, said i was going to get french toast like usual but of course didn't.. We are probably the most indeciceve people in the world. Anyways spent awhile there and then headed to hand in University letters to Dr. Avery (might i add Kels was still with me). We also got me a one piece bathing suit, because I don't own one. We headed back to where her car was parked sat there for another good 20 minutes. Lots of hugs. Neither of us cried then, but as i drove back into Peterborough i started to ball. I later called her and she said she had done the same thing. She had also said she had cried all the way in. This subject came up because I had said when I arrived she was already sitting at the table waiting for me. "kels I have no make up on." thats okay i cried all mine off. Such a cutie! Going to miss u so much!


Another person I had to say goodbye to and that is a pretty special guy named Todd. 5 months sounds like a long time, and i guess it is. I love u a lot. Miss u already. Hope you have an amazing time at the wedding!  I know saying goodbye isn't  a fun thing to do, but last night was so much fun at ball, and then hanging out with the fam! :) So much also at Dayna's 20th! Love u leah and dayna!
Nancy I will miss u a lot! love you! see you soon!!!!!!!


have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment