Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tears, Nerves. and Some much needed sleep..




Good morning everyone!

Its actually afternoon here.
So last night was my last night staying in the hotel with daddy.
I am going to apologize for my panic texts to few of you.
I guess i realized last night that today was coming quicker then I wanted it too.
I didn't get to sleep till around 3am or later couldn't really tell you through the large headache I gave myself from crying myself to sleep.  I ended up calling mommy at around 2am our time because I was that homesick. I still am, but realize theres no point in just not trying.
This morning we woke up around 10 and headed to the boat met some cool people including teachers medical officer ect. The neat thing about where i am sleeping is I don't have to necessarily make me bed up every morning. You see our boat is so big and holds so many people, but the sleeping area is also were people take classes, so in that case people have to make sure they put everything away. I have never had to share a room before, besides Nora when we were little so I am a little nervous about that.
I got to thank Ray, and Jen for letting me borrow some cool movies and shows :) Thanks to everyone who told me last night or lately to relax and breathe. I was not breathing last night thats for sure.
I am back at the hotel right now, but am going back on ship in a few hours.
Missing everyone so much!
lots of love
JANE

No comments:

Post a Comment