Thursday, September 2, 2010

Packing packing packing!!!!!

Hey  Everyone!
So i thought i'd write everyone in case i won't see you all before i head off in almost 3 days!
Yes i pretty much realized that today. Am i ready not even close. I have so much to pack in such a little space! I have my new Mac laptop and finished up most of my shopping yesterday with kathleen in toronto.
Got the last of my stuff today and enjoyed one of my last Timies runs with Ashley. Going to miss driving, but walking will do me some good. I think its starting to hit me about what I am actually about to embark on. I want to for warn you now. That I am not the most grammatically correct person, but most of you that know me well enough already knew that. I also won't to let everyone know ahead of time that i won't be regularly posting. When I have time i will write on the boat and post a few at a time. We shall see how this goes. Ironically even though i just said I had one of my last Timies runs, I am about to go out with a friend and go back for a tea :) Oh i am going to miss that tea! Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!! We will look forward to reading your updates!!

    XXOO K,C,E,N

    ReplyDelete